Welcome To 3T`s FanClub Blog



Sunday, October 10, 2010

Taj`s tweets

off to Coffee Bean. :-) Talk to you guys later. Remember stay positive and together we can keep MJ's legacy alive.
about 6 hours ago via TweetDeck

 Mj's legacy is being shaped everyday. I owe it to my uncle to do everything in my power to keep it alive and erase all the untruths.
about 6 hours ago via TweetDeck

I personally don't care what Oprah thinks, but I do care what her millions of audience thinks about my uncle. Esp. when it's not true at all
about 6 hours ago via TweetDeck

 I am the first person who is angry at Oprah and how she turned her back at my uncle. However you let things linger and the world believes.
about 6 hours ago via TweetDeck

Talked to my grandma before she did it.We all want to clear MJ's name.That's our first priority. We are trying to set the record straight .
about 6 hours ago via TweetDeck

 Getting many tweets abt Oprah. its vry important 2 not let that same audience of Oprah think wht Oprah said or thought in the past was tru.
about 6 hours ago via TweetDeck
 
Very busy. But busy is good, right?
about 7 hours ago via TweetDeck

Hello, everyone. :-)
about 7 hours ago via TweetDeck
 
want to thank everyone who is helping promote and spread the news about Code Z www.codeztheseries.com I really appreciate it. 10:15 PM Oct 8th via Twitter for iPad
I'll be in Brazil in December “@cellealinda: code z is turning fever in Brazil are missing come here love my friends and family code z”
10:07 PM Oct 8th via Twitter for iPad

Gearing up for ZomBCon. It's gonna be great“@CodeZArmy: @tajjackson3 So do you have any news for us yet concerning #CodeZ?”
9:59 PM Oct 8th via Twitter for iPad
Are you a fan of Code Z on fan pop? http://www.fanpop.com/spots/code-z-the-series. So cool!
9:50 PM Oct 8th via Twitter for iPad
Gonna probably be a student zombie for Code Z @Carolien1978: @tajjackson3 What is going to be your Halloween outfit this year?
9:40 PM Oct 8th via Twitter for iPad
ShakeshaLTL @tajjackson3 well if u must know. He's BUSY working on Code Z for us LOL
9:29 PM Oct 8th via txt
Retweeted by tajjackson3 and 1 other

Yes it has been too long.
9:35 PM Oct 8th via Twitter for iPad

Where is @TajJackson03? :-)
9:27 PM Oct 8th via TweetDeck

No comments:

Post a Comment