Welcome To 3T`s FanClub Blog



Monday, October 18, 2010

New Tweets From Taj

 Gotta Go now. Goodnight everyone.. Remember to stay positive.
7 minutes ago via TweetDeck


 Guys, DO NOT boycott the school. It's not the school, it's ignorant people around the school. We don't want to scare the students/kids.
2 minutes ago via TweetDeck


Sorry guys to ramble. But I get very emotional when it comes to my uncle.
9 minutes ago via TweetDeck

It's time to set the record straight that MJ was/is and always has been innocent.
17 minutes ago via TweetDeck

 The family is doing something about this guys. But we need your support. I WONT let the media try to vilify my uncle. He was the greatest
24 minutes ago via TweetDeck  
 LaTimes Article http://lat.ms/dfhBhp
38 minutes ago via TweetDeck

 We know the truth but so many don't or refuse to listen. We have to keep spreading the message.
39 minutes ago via TweetDeck

 I can't believe that La Times article. There are still somany ignorant people out there.
41 minutes ago via TweetDeck

I agree RT @kbluemMJ: I still think it's a gd oppty 4 yr family 2 set the record straight 4 MJ :) not 2 say that I trust O in the least
42 minutes ago via TweetDeck

 Guys.. i will always tell you the truth and what I know. We are all MJ soldiers now. It is all about his legacy and fighting the lies.
44 minutes ago via TweetDeck

 Guys, there really is no easy way for me to say this but I always want to tell you the truth. Good or Bad. After (cont) http://tl.gd/6i0nsn
about 1 hour ago via Twitlonger

No comments:

Post a Comment