Welcome To 3T`s FanClub Blog



Friday, October 15, 2010

Micheal jackson`s Name has been uncovered!!! :)

here`s Message`s From Taj and check out Taj`s Grandma`s statement!

Let's not forget the many fans that wrote messages and emails of support for Uncovering Michael Jackson's name. MJ fans are the best.
13 minutes ago via TweetDeck

 You guys.. this is just the beginning. With all your help, we can do so much more. @HelpUncoverMJXx realized that and never gave up.
21 minutes ago via TweetDeck

It is all about preserving MJ's legacy and this campaign started with the dedication and love from the members of @HelpUncoverMJXx .
3 minutes ago via TweetDeck

I will :-) RT @dslovemj: @tajjackson3 plz tell ur grandma how much the MJ fans love and appreciate her!
10 minutes ago via TweetDeck

 On behalf of my grandma, we are thrilled that the "Uncover Michael Jackson's Name Campaign" has come to a happy (cont) http://tl.gd/6ghahm
16 minutes ago via Twitlonger

 Ok.. let me see how to do this RT @dslovemj: @tajjackson3 everyone here is not on FB!!!
19 minutes ago via TweetDeck

 fan4always @HelpUncoverMJXx You never gave up. You're an inspiration to all - I'm so very proud of all of you! MJ is smilling - I know he is!!!
21 minutes ago via web in reply to HelpUncoverMJXx
Retweeted by tajjackson3 and 8 others

http://on.fb.me/aM4uvm
20 minutes ago via TweetDeck

 I am posting Grandma's statement now.
26 minutes ago via TweetDeck

Don't forget @HelpUncoverMJXx and @Jenifer_Marino and the rest of them. They have been constantly working and bringing the spotlight to it.
27 minutes ago via TweetDeck

 @HelpUncoverMJXx spearheaded it :-)
29 minutes ago via TweetDeck

Once @HelpUncoverMJXx brought it to my attention, I contacted @jodigomes and my Grandma.
29 minutes ago via TweetDeck

 Uncovering MJ's name RT @Chelsea___Grace: @tajjackson3 working behind the scenes with your grandma for what?
30 minutes ago via TweetDeck

@jodigomes and I have been working with my Grandma behind the scenes. We got the confirmation this morning.
32 minutes ago via TweetDeck in reply to jodigomes

 It all started with @HelpUncoverMJXx :-)
34 minutes ago via TweetDeck

 @HelpUncoverMJXx You guys have been amazing
43 minutes ago via TweetDeck in reply to HelpUncoverMJXx

 Grandma RT @MJJNews: @HelpUncoverMJXx How come it happened so fast, even before the LAUSD board meeting and is the name already uncovered?
43 minutes ago via TweetDeck

Hey guys. I have a statement from my Grandma about the Uncover Michael Jackson's Name Campaign :-)
about 1 hour ago via TweetDeck

No comments:

Post a Comment