Welcome To 3T`s FanClub Blog



Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Tito`s Tweets

Tito Jackson

titojackson5
" you always in my heart............"
1 hour ago
titojackson5
gotta go--but you know i will still be readin--
1 hour ago
titojackson5
maybe smoke signals will work--lol
1 hour ago 

titojackson5
guess what--i still can not find my doggone phone--my poor asst is having areally hard time--nobody can reach me not even him
1 hour ago
 
titojackson5
thanks for the love--i send it back to you 100 times more --i appreciate you--i am blessed
1 hour ago 

titojackson5
please go to titojackson.com i do 2 3 4 5 6 times a day
1 hour ago

titojackson5
how many of you are goin' to my site--it is very very important that you do --you will always be aware of what we are doin'
1 hour ago

No comments:

Post a Comment