Welcome To 3T`s FanClub Blog



Sunday, August 29, 2010

Taj Tj and Jackie`s Wonderful Tweets For Michael Jackson

Taj`s Tweets

tajjackson3 #MessageToMJ Remembering that the day after my mom died, you played Hide and Go Seek with all my school friends at Hayvenhurst.

3 minutes ago via TweetDeck

#MessageToMJ We asked what U were doing, U said, "that tree is not going anywhere. It's been there before we were born."You had a point.

half a minute ago via TweetDeck

Reply Retweet #MessageToMJ Remembering that U climbed our tree when the '94 Northridge earthquake had an aftershock.
2 minutes ago via TweetDeck

Reply Retweet #MessageToMJ Remembering when we all hopped into my car after the '94 Northridge earthquake and there was no gas in the tank.
6 minutes ago via TweetDeck

Reply Retweet #MessageToMJ Remembering when U grabbed a baseball bat after the '94 Northridge earthquake & said "This is when people start acting crazy"
8 minutes ago via TweetDeck

Reply Retweet #MessageToMJ Remembering when my uncle told us the importance of visiting children hospitals around the world when we toured.
15 minutes ago via TweetDeck

Reply Retweet #MessageToMJ Remembering how my uncle did his amazing 3T "I Need You" end vocals in just ONE TAKE.
17 minutes ago via TweetDeck

Reply Retweet #MessageToMJ Remembering how my uncle stopped everything, so that he could go over choreography for our first live performance of Anything.
21 minutes ago via TweetDeck
 
1st half

#MessageToMJ Thank you Uncle Michael for teaching me about compassion and truly caring about other people around the world.
21 minutes ago via TweetDeck

Thanks to everyone that is keeping the love and support going at #MessagetoMJ
about 1 hour ago via TweetDeck

#MessageToMJ There will never be another person who genuinely loved his fans as much as you did. Today, they are showing that love back.
about 2 hours ago via TweetDeck

Kourtney`s Tweets
KourtneyKardash Thank you for changing the world in so many ways. #MessageToMJ

4 minutes ago via ƜberTwitter


Tj`s Tweets
tjjackson Love you, Uncle Michael!
2 hours ago via Web

tjjackson #MessageToMJ I will forever live my life trying to make you proud. You have made me who I am. Love you forever!!!

about 2 hours ago via web



Jackie` Tweets

JackieJackson5 #MessageToMJ You would be so proud of your 3 children right now, they carry on your spirit with so much pride... I love and miss you!
3 mins. ago via tweetdeck

JackieJackson5 #MessageToMJ I remember how in the 80's you turned Hayvenhurst into a mini-zoo, with giant snakes, llamas, tigers, parrots and monkeys :)
3 mins.ago via Tweetdeck

@JackieJackson5: #MessageToMJ I remember how one day the snake escaped & we were so scared, especially Toya, Janet & Mother
2 hours ago via TweetDeck

No comments:

Post a Comment