Welcome To 3T`s FanClub Blog



Wednesday, August 4, 2010

code z: teaser aug 29, 2010



this is from www.deedeeskid.com check it out and pls help spread the word... <3 check out Code Z.

The teaser for Code Z: The Series will be officially launched on the 29th of this month. This date is VERY special to me . I'm sure everyone knows by now that August the 29th happens to be the birth date of the greatest entertainer that ever lived. PERIOD.
As Code Z: The Series is dedicated to the memory of my uncle Michael, I couldn't pick a better date to "officially launch my directing career". My uncle was both my inspiration for directing and my partner in crime when it came to studying movies and learning about filmmaking. It's been really hard continuing this dream without him.
Not only do I want Code Z: The Series to succeed for professional reasons, but I know my uncle is watching over me right now and I want to make him proud. I could really use everyone's help in spreading the news about Code Z: The Series. My uncle use to light up when we talked about making films together, it was such a passion of his. I know come Aug the 29th, with your help, he will be smiling down at me.

Taj

check out www.codeztheseries.com for more information :)

and don`t forget to look out for Code Z Teaser Aug, 29

No comments:

Post a Comment