Welcome To 3T`s FanClub Blog



Friday, October 7, 2011

another interview with tito jackie and marlon

here  is a little piece of the interview.. .enjoy :)


“They’re [Jermaine, Randy and Janet] speaking what they feel in their hearts and it’s our brother.
“To you he may be ‘Michael Jackson, icon’ or whatever. To us he’s our brother and each one of us feels different about our brother and if they don’t want to partake or participate in this then we respect their decision, but that’s their decision.
“That’s how they feel right now because it’s their brother, but what I feel is I want to do this because I want to enjoy the other side of my brother’s life, the joyful side.
“I’m not saying that they don’t want to but it may not be the time for them. But for me, I feel it’s the right time for me.”
Tito, 57, said the gig had been planned more than six months ago and the proposed trial date had changed a number of times.
“We were there [at court] last week with our mother and it was quite rough on her, and that’s one thing with the timing – I look at it actually as a good release and a relief for my mother to be able to look at the brighter side of things and celebrate her son’s contribution and not to be in a court hearing how things happened with his life.
to read the rest and see the video click on the link below
>>>  http://www.walesonline.co.uk/showbiz-and-lifestyle/showbiz/2011/10/06/jackson-brothers-speak-to-the-western-mail-about-their-brother-thriller-star-michael-as-tribute-show-approaches-91466-29547274/



No comments:

Post a Comment